Squash & Cabbage Sabzi. With hundreds of kinds of squash, you'll find so many to love! Everything about the sport of Squash: news & discussion about the pro tour, training advice, equipment reviews, where to play, rules questions Squash Rules. Photo credit: Jens Buurgaard Nielsen (Source).
Explore this Article. squash [skwɔʃ]Существительное. squash / squashes. (US, cot-caught merger) IPA(key): /skwɑʃ/. (rural US, intrusive r) IPA(key): /skwɔɹʃ/. From Middle English squachen, squatchen, from Old French esquacher, escachier, from Vulgar Latin *excoāctiāre, from Latin ex + coāctāre. InteractiveSQUASH transforms any squash court into a smart court. You can cook Squash & Cabbage Sabzi using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Squash & Cabbage Sabzi
- You need 1 cup of squash, cubed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cabbage, shredded.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Nigella seeds, (kalonji).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriender powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
Squash (plural squash or squashes) is the common name used for four species in the genus Cucurbita of the gourd family Cucurbitaceae: C. pepo, C. maxima, C. mixta, and C. moschata. These plants, which originated in the Americas, are tendril-bearing plants characterized by hairy stems. Online squash coaching library featuring the world's best players. Learn squash tips, technique and tactics.
Squash & Cabbage Sabzi step by step
- Heat oil in a frying pan add nigella seeds when start popping add ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute..
- Now add squash, cabbage, spices, salt then mix everything together with a splash of water. Cover with lid and cook for 10-12 minutes. stir occasionally.
- Check if the squash cooked, add lime juice mix well serve with Roti & chutney..
Your bookmarks will appear to the right.