You can have Fish Tacos using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos
- You need of Fish Tacos.
- You need 12 of White Corn Tortillas.
- You need 8 of Tilapia Fillets.
- Prepare of Red Cabbage.
- You need 2 of Vine Ripe Tomatoes (diced).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Cilantro.
- You need 1 of Lime (cut into wedges).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Red Onion (finely diced).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s of Feta Cheese crumbles.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Mayo.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Sriracha Sauce.
Fish Tacos instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Make fish sauce: mix sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice and Sriracha sauce and place in fridge..
- Mix Cumin, Cayenne Pepper, Salt & Pepper. Sprinkle on both sides of fish. Spray with oil and place a pat of butter on each fillet. Cook for 20 minutes. Then Broil fish for 3-5 minutes to crisp edges and brown..
- Lightly toast tortilla shells in oil..
- Place pieces of fish on tortilla shell. Top with tomato, onion, cheese, cabbage, cilantro and drizzle with sauce. Squirt with lime wedge..
- Serve and enjoy!.