Egg Curry with Cauliflower. #eggcurry #tastegood #homefood #seethisdelightcooking Hi friends, Assalamualaikum. Even a cauliflower-hater will love the warm coconut and flavours of this vegetarian curry dish, from BBC Good Food. A seasonal vegan cauliflower curry with sweet potato, chickpeas, and greens.
The Best Cauliflower Egg Recipes on Yummly Cheesy Baked Cauliflower Tots, Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage Quiche With Cauliflower Crust, Gluten-free Keto Thanksgiving Bread Stuffing. Cauliflower and eggplant are roasted together, seasoned with curry powder, cumin, and garlic salt Nutritional Information. You can have Egg Curry with Cauliflower using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Curry with Cauliflower
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mixture of spices (Halba campur).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of -inch ginger, minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of stems of curry leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 2 of birds eye chilli (to taste preference).
- Prepare 1 cup of tamarind juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of thin coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of cauliflower cut in to florets.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s of Lastly added mixed ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 cup of F&N evaporated milk (low fat),.
- You need 1 of medium onion,.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato,.
- You need 1 stalk of curry leaves,.
- You need 1 of green chili,.
- You need 1/2 cup of thin coconut milk,.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder,.
Didn't have egg plant so just used all cauliflower. Also did half olive oil and half avocado oil. Cauliflower curry is a simple, delicious, flavorful & easy to make side dish. Serve this with rice, roti, paratha or with any Indian breads.
Egg Curry with Cauliflower instructions
- Heat oil in a pot. Add mixture of spices. When mixture of spices splutter, add minced garlic, ginger, onion, tomatoes and curry leaves..
- Saute ingredients till it turns light brown. Then add the fish curry powder and turmeric powder. Give it a stir and add water..
- Stir well and add salt. Let oil separates. You can add potatoes while waiting for the oil separates..
- Once oil seprates, can add tamarind water and coconut milk..
- Let it boil till gravy gets thick. Then add cauliflower and birds eye chilies..
- Next add the mixed ingredients in to the boiling gravy and bring to boil again..
- Then break an eggs and drop it directly and gently, into the curry. Repeat this for other eggs and make sure to leave some space between the eggs..
- Do not stir gravy. Cover and let the eggs get cooked in medium heat until it fully cooked..
- The tasty curry can be served 30 minutes later..
Cauliflower curry recipe – A simple yet delicious & flavorful Indian cauliflower curry made with onions, tomatoes, spices & herbs. Cauliflower and tofu is roasted in the oven with mild seasoning of Indian spices transforming a simple curry into an exotic dish. Roasting cauliflower in the oven brings out the flavor very well. You can cook it just tender or make it as crisp as you want. Egg curry is a popular Indian dish and in southern India, and they like it spicy!