Elisa's Potato Side Dish.
You can cook Elisa's Potato Side Dish using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Elisa's Potato Side Dish
- Prepare 8 of -10 Medium Potatoes, in big squares.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sofrito (Recipe on my profile).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Uncooked Bacon, cut in small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Smoked Cooking Ham, cut in small cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Salami, in squares.
- Prepare 1 piece of Ham Bouillon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chopped Ham.
- It’s 1 cup of Cabbage, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Red Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Complete Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano Powder.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Sazón Culantro & Achiote.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Water – to boil potatoes.
Elisa's Potato Side Dish step by step
- Boil the potatoes until tender.
- In a large pan, mix all the other ingredients and let them cook for about 10 minutes in medium heat.
- Then add the potatoes to the pan and mix well..
- Serve and enjoy!.