Homemade Knife Cut beef Noodles from scratch.
You can cook Homemade Knife Cut beef Noodles from scratch using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Knife Cut beef Noodles from scratch
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water with salt solution.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s of Beef broth.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Chopped cabbage.
- You need of Deep fried garlic.
- You need of Spring onions.
- It’s of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powdered black pepper.
- You need of Dried red chilli flakes.
- You need 3 tsp of fish sauce.
Homemade Knife Cut beef Noodles from scratch instructions
- Prepare the dough. Pour in the salt water solution to the flour then mix. It will be sticky for a bit but should be ok..
- Knead the dough for 30 minutes then leave it to rest for an hour. Repeat the process twice until dough is smooth..
- Flatten the dough using a rolling pin until the dough is thin enough.add some flour and fold the flattened dough..
- Cut the dough using a knife to noodles portions..
- Put the noodles into boiling water for 3 minutes to cook. Then put it in a bowl with cold water or water with ice.
- On a separate bowl cook the beef broth with ground beef. Add salt, fish sauce, pepper, garlic and onions let it boil for 20 minutes.
- Add the noodles to the broth with cabbage, pepper, spring onions, chopped cabbage then serve hot!.