Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Pockets.
You can cook Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Pockets using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Pockets
- Prepare of low fat or fat free cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare of Powder ranch dip.
- You need of roasted shredded chicken breasts.
- You need of Franks red hot sauce.
- You need of Broccoli Slaw.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Egg roll wrapers.
- You need of olive oil spray.
- Prepare of water.
Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Pockets instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. On a baking sheet place chicken breasts on sheet and spray with olive oil or cooking spray. Place in oven and roast until done. When the chicken is cooked let rest for 10 minutes then shred and place in a bowl, add hot sauce and mix well. Next in a seperate bowl place cream cheese and ranch dip together and mix well. Next lay out one sheet of the egg roll wrapper, spread a teaspoon of the ranch mixture across, next add a teaspoon of chicken, a handful of slaw and a pinch of cheese. To roll pull one corner to the center, take your finger and dad a little water on the top of the corner, pull the opposite corner to the middle and dab water on the corner, then pull one of the remaining corners to the center, dab with water, pull the final corner to the middle and place it on top. Turn the picket over and place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with oil. Repeat until all ingredients are used. Once all pockets are on the baking sheet spray with oil and p.