Quick and simple fried rice!. Credits to my daughter who edits my videos and made my channel This Fried Rice is made from a mix of vegetables with ham and egg or any non veg like bacon. chicken fried rice by spice eats. Chicken Fried Rice – Restaurant style.
In this video he demonstrates just how easy it is. When there are a lot of flavors going on, like this fried rice recipe, I find it harder to detect the difference between fresh and frozen. Fried rice is a tasty dish that is traditionally made from steamed rice stir-fried in a wok, but it can also be made in a pan. You can have Quick and simple fried rice! using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and simple fried rice!
- It’s 3 of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen mix veggies.
- You need 2 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 slice of roast beef cooked deli.
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of rice cooked.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of hot sauce optional.
Cucumber adds a refreshing twist in the summer. Our simple ingredient swap doubles the protein and slashes the carbs. I was worried about no seasoning added to it BUT IT DIDNT need it! Only thing i did different was added broccoli and other than butter i used butter cooking spray A very tasty and simple fried rice which was enjoyed with some stir-fried chicken last night.
Quick and simple fried rice! instructions
- Break down the rice to separate so it's not clumpy and then add salt. Put it aside.
- Chopped bacon, deli meat, garlic, onion..
- Fry the bacon until fully cooked..
- Add the garlic, onion and deli meat for about 2-3 min.
- Add the egg and mix it together.
- Add the rice (leftover rice is best, cold from the fridge).
- Mix it together..
- Add vegetables and soy sauce.
- Add black pepper and mix it well.
- Add hot sauce desired..
- Serve it hot!.
Cooking fried rice is easy, tasty and with a wide margin of error. You may wonder why I write such a simple recipe in great detail in this post. Most Asian restaurants prepare fried rice with high power stove that generates intense heat, which is essential to produce excellent fried rice. This quick and easy chicken fried rice recipe isn't the smorgasbord fried rice of my childhood. It's healthier and much more balanced.