Italian Chicken Crack.
You can have Italian Chicken Crack using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Chicken Crack
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 cup of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 35 of turkey pepperoni slices.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced black olives.
Italian Chicken Crack step by step
- Place chicken breasts at the bottom of your slow cooker. Season with salt & pepper..
- In a bowl mix chicken broth, basil, tomato paste & italian seasoning. Stir well til smooth, then pour bowl mixture over the chix breasts in the slow cooker..
- Add olives & pepperonis & cook on high for 3 hrs or low for 6 hrs..
- When done shred chicken breasts & move around so as to get the chicken saturated in the sauce. Serve on a bun or enjoy just like that!.