Chicken-Bacon Caesar Wrap.
You can have Chicken-Bacon Caesar Wrap using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken-Bacon Caesar Wrap
- You need of Tortillas for wrapping, spinach wraps give a great flavor.
- Prepare of Chicken breast.
- You need of Bacon.
- You need of Head Iceberg Lettuce.
- You need of Caesar dressing.
- You need of Optional: croutons.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Chicken Seasoning.
- It’s of salt or Johnny's.
- You need of paprika or pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
Chicken-Bacon Caesar Wrap step by step
- Cook bacon to crispy and crumble..
- Either using the same pan with a little bacon grease or vegetable oil, heat up a skillet and cook and season chicken until 165°F..
- Chop lettuce up and rinse well..
- Add all ingredients into a big bowl and mix well..
- Microwave tortillas for 10 seconds. Add a good amount of the mix into a tortilla, fold and enjoy! I tried it with spinach wraps and green leaf lettuce too..
- Using the leftover ingredients, I would try my egg free alfredo. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/433301-my-chicken-bacon-alfredo-egg-free.