T's quick fix Ceaser Salad.
You can have T's quick fix Ceaser Salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of T's quick fix Ceaser Salad
- Prepare 1 of soft boiled egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of garlic infused olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh lettuce leaves.
T's quick fix Ceaser Salad step by step
- Remove egg yolk from the soft boiled egg..
- Add it to a blender, add garlic infused olive oil to it and blitz for 10-15 seconds..
- Add lime juice, salt and pepper to the concoction and mix..
- Coat lettuce leaves with the sauce and serve fresh..
- Optional – croutons, pine nuts or pomegranates can be added to the salad for a little crunch. The concoction can be stored in a refrigerator for 3-4 days..