Crock pot chicken tacos. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. How To Freeze Chicken Taco Chili. This chicken has TONS of flavor!
Add the onion and pepper if you want. The chicken is done when it can be shredded easily with a fork. This crock-pot chicken tacos recipe is great for making huge taco salads. You can have Crock pot chicken tacos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot chicken tacos
- You need of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s of packs taco seasoning.
- You need of of salsa.
- Prepare of of water.
- Prepare of full chopped garlic.
- It’s of onion chopped.
Simply add it to a bed of greens with some other vegetables, taco cheese, salsa, and sour cream. And if you're missing the crunch of a hard shell taco, sprinkle on some crushed tortilla chips as well! Crock Pot Chicken Taco Stuffed Sweet PotatoesMindy FRESH. DIRECTIONS Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth.
Crock pot chicken tacos instructions
- Mix water and taco season together..
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Put onion and garlic on top of chicken.
- Pour taco season mix on top of chicken and salsa.
- Mix all up and cook on high for 6 hours ..take out chicken and shred put back in pot for 30 min on high.
Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over. You could use this SAME chicken tacos crock pot recipe several different ways and have a different dinner. However, you are still using the same basic and delicious recipe. These Crock Pot Chicken Tacos are one of my favorite recipes! I am amazed at how simple these are yet they taste fabulous.