Cabbage Kofta. Curry.
You can cook Cabbage Kofta. Curry using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Kofta. Curry
- It’s of For pakoras.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of grated cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of besan or as needed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilly powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
- You need 1 pinch of hing.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, 1" ginger.
- Prepare 2 of green chilly and 1 tomato.
- Prepare of grind it and make fine paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
Cabbage Kofta. Curry step by step
- Boil chopped cabbage in pressure cooker till three whistles..
- Once it is done. Cool it and open the lid. Cool it and transfer to a bowl. Add turmeric powder, red chilly powder..
- Cumin powder, dhania powder and ajwain, hing.
- Salt and oil. Mix….well..
- Knead smooth dough. From the dough make a kofta shape..
- Preheat Air Fryer for 180 degree C. Brush oil in the basket. Brush oil in kofta and keep in basket for 10 minutes..
- Once it is done. Keep aside..
- Heat oil Kadai. Add cumin seeds. Add red chilly powder and grind paste..
- Saute it for few minutes. Add water in masala. Fry till the raw smell of masala goes off. Then add water as needed..
- When it starts boiling add kofta. Add bay leaf and gar am masala..
- Cover and cook till it is gravy..
- Then add fresh cream. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Ready to serve….with….hot….phulkas..