Slow cooker chicken tacos.
You can cook Slow cooker chicken tacos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker chicken tacos
- It’s of Chicken breasts, skinless, boneless (cut in half).
- It’s of diced tomatoes (with juice).
- You need of Fresh, chopped Cilantro (coriander).
- You need of limes.
- It’s of Hot sauce.
- It’s of Taco seasoning.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Corn (drained).
- Prepare of Chicken bullion cube.
- Prepare of Corn our flour tortillas.
- It’s of Cheese (your choice).
Slow cooker chicken tacos step by step
- Add diced tomatoes, juice from limes, cilantro, hot sauce, onion, taco seasoning, and corn to slow cooker. Mix well..
- Dissolve bullion cube in water, then stir into slow cooker..
- Add the chicken to slow cooker. Ensure the chicken is coated well with the mix already in the cooker..
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Scoop onto corn or flour tortilla, add cheese, and enjoy….