Malai sandwich. Mrs Bohra's kitchen presents the Malai Sandwich. Malai Sandwich is a famous Bengali sweet-dish recipe made from milk, paneer and khoya. How to make Malai sandwich Malai sandwich recipe Bengali sweets Malai sandwich.
First we make flattened rasgullas, slit them into two halves and make the sandwich with khoa. Malai Sandwich is a famous Bengali sweet-dish recipe made from milk, paneer and khoya. This easy dessert recipe is popular during festivals like Durga Puja and Rakshabandhan. You can have Malai sandwich using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Malai sandwich
- Prepare 4 of Bread slices.
- You need as required of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pea(green).
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 1/2 of cabbage.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy cream(Malai).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flax.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of hearbs(pasta seasoning).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
Garnish with slivered almonds and silver warq. Malai Sandwich with Kesar Mousse, Cardamom Crumble and Passionfruit Coulis is my twist to the classic evergreen and world famous Indian dessert Rasmalai. Here is recipe of Malai Sandwich. Malai Sandwich traditional Bengali mithai garnished and decorated with dry fruits.
Malai sandwich step by step
- Firstly take a bowl Add chopped vegetable..
- Add Malai and add to dry ingredients..
- Cut the bread sides.put the spread on it and into triangle shape.
- Grill the bread both side.
- Your sandwich is ready to eat.
- Serve tomato sauce and green chutney..
Malai Sandwich traditional Bengali sweet has amazing flavor and melts in the mouth smoothly. INSTRUCTIONS To make Milk Malai Sandwich take a grinding jar. Milk Malai Sandwich is ready to serve. Stuff all the Chena Malai sandwich in the same way. Garnish them with chopped pistachios and serve them after स्पेशल मिठाई मलाई चॉप, दीपावली के लिये खास रेसिपी । Bengali Sweet Malai Chop Recipe.