Major's chewy oatmeal cookies. Julia teaches Bridget the secrets to the best Chewy Oatmeal Cookies. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com. Chewy Oatmeal Cookies, just like Grandma used to make, are the best cookies that take you straight back to your childhood!
Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are ah-mazing! They are chewy and warm with a touch of cinnamon, a handful of hearty oats and plenty of sticky raisins. I have just eaten the very last crumb of these gorgeous cookies and I'm pumped to share the recipe with you. You can cook Major's chewy oatmeal cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Major's chewy oatmeal cookies
- Prepare 1/2 lb of soft butter.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of bisquick.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 cup of quick cook oatmeal.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins.
I always love being able to share a. Remove them from the oven, and cool on a rack. Store cookies in an airtight container, at room temperature, for several days. Chocolate, Banana, and Cardamom Oatmeal CookiesMurmures.
Major's chewy oatmeal cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- cream together first 3 ingredients.
- add eggs and vanilla.
- slowly add in bisquick.
- stir in oatmeal.
- add raisins.
- drop by tablespoons full onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake for 10-12 minutes.
- just before desired color is achieved remove from oven and let cookies finish cooking on sheet.
- this gives the chewy moist texture desired.
- you can add or substitute different dried fruits, chocolate chips etc..
These chewy oatmeal cookies are perfect for breakfast on the go. A simple and easy recipe packed with oats to keep you full for a long time. This is a standard cookie recipe and you don't even need to get your stand mixer out. As long as all your ingredients are. These Crispy, Chewy Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect combination – crispy around the edges and chewy in the middle.