Bacon pancakes. * Bacon pancakes, makin' bacon pancakes, Take some bacon and I'll put it in a pancake, Bacon pancakes, that's what it's gonna make, Bacon pancaaaaaaaaake! Свернуть Ещё. Следующее. "Bacon Pancakes" is a song written by Rebecca Sugar, produced by composer Tim Kiefer, and sung by Jake in the episodes "Burning Low" and "Is That You?." He first sings it while making breakfast, which is bacon and pancakes combined. Bacon Pancakes: Do you love bacon? Imagine if you could somehow combine them. well, stop imagining, and start doing!
Bacon Pancakes, that's what it's gonna make. Everything's better with bacon, and these pancakes are no exception! Top them with some buttermilk syrup, and serve with. You can cook Bacon pancakes using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon pancakes
- Prepare 6 slice of bacon( whatever type you prefer).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of pancake mix.
- You need 1 cup of water.
These Bacon Pancakes are exactly that! It's easiest to use a griddle to whip these babies out but I So the obvious topping for these Bacon Pancakes was a heavy drizzle of syrup. Why serve bacon on the side when you can bake strips into your pancakes for a sweet and savory breakfast treat! These bacon pancakes satisfy both the sweet and savory senses.
Bacon pancakes instructions
- In a bowl mix the pancake mix and water together until smooth( if batter is thin add more pancake mix 1 teaspoon at a time. Or if batter is too thick at water one teaspoon at a time. You will want you batter to be a little thick than usual to coat the bacon). After mixing place batter in a measuring cup.
- Fry bacon strip in a pan or on a griddle until crispy. After frying place bacon strips on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb grease/oil.
- Place one bacon strip in heated lightly greased pan and pour pancake mixture over the top of bacon strip coating well and fry like a pancake. (if your using a griddle you can place all bacon strips at once spacing them at least 2inches apart). After frying serve right away with warm syrup.
Bacon pancakes could be just for you! The crispy, chewy crunch of bacon blends extremely well with the fluffy, moist pancakes. Topped off with sweet maple syrup, these pancakes will be a hit for any. Bacon pancakes sound like a sinful breakfast treat, but these slightly sweet, mostly savory cakes require no repentance. Fluffy, moist and salty with just.