Quick Honey Bread.
You can cook Quick Honey Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Honey Bread
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (1 stick) butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
Quick Honey Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×5-inch loaf pan w/ parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides; coat well w/ cooking spray. *I used 3 mini loaf pans this time.*.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- Beat butter w/ sugar with a mixer until fluffy; beat in eggs and vanilla, then milk and honey. Beat in dry ingredients..
- Pour into prepared pan(s) and bake 45-55 minutes or when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Let cool 1hour, then remove the loaf from the pan(s) and transfer to a rack to cool completely..