CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝. A simple and tasty creamy slow-cooked chicken enchilada chili. No cream of "x" soups needed! I've been majorly holding out on you guys with this soup!!
Absolutely delicious and super simple to make Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! It's slightly creamy, a bit of spicy, and a whole lot of delish! Topped with cheese, cilantro, and a dollop of. You can cook CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- It’s 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of jar salsa.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of package 4 -Cheese blend.
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of Cellentani pasta.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
A simple and tasty creamy crockpot creamy chicken chili. No cream of "x" soups needed! Dump everything in the crockpot and forget about it Easy Chicken Chili is assembled in minutes and slow cooked to perfection. Throw all the ingredients in the slow cooker and forget about it until dinner time!
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot……
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well……
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 – cheese blend……
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly…….Mixture will be creamy……
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Your family will enjoy this recipe for chicken enchiladas. This recipe for Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta has turned into a staple at our house, mostly because it takes so little time to throw together, my kids devour it and so does my husband. Cream Cheese – creamy tangy goodness. If you are worried about curdling see my quick tips about crockpots below. Enchiladas come in all different flavors, but this one features a creamy filling of rotisserie chicken, Cheddar cheese, cream.