Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw. Once cooked the shredded pulled pork meat can easily be frozen in freezer bags for quick and easy meal prep for busy days when you don't have a lot of time to make dinner. Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled PorkRecipes For Our Daily Bread. liquid smoke, brown sugar, bbq sauce Slow Cooker Pulled Pork With Pineapple ColeslawPaleo Bailey. chicken broth, purple cabbage Pulled Pork Tostadas with Slaw and Chipotle CreamPork. tostadas, shredded cabbage, radishes. Tender and juicy Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork!
Crock Pot Pineapple Barbecue Sauce Pork. Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled Pork. by recipesforourdailybreadrecipes. vegan vegetarian contains-white-meat nut-free gluten-free contains-red-meat shellfish-free slow-cooker dairy-free Edit Tags. This crock pot pulled pork cooks low and slow, delivering perfectly juicy pulled pork with a sweet and tangy sauce. You can have Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw
- Prepare 3 lb of pork shoulder butt.
- It’s 1 packages of Campbell's Slow Cooker Apple Bourbon BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of Hawaiian bread sandwich rolls.
- You need 4 cup of red cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 dash of hot pepper sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrot.
Use it in sandwiches, salads and more. Slow cooker honey lime shredded chicken, and crockpot BBQ chicken are two super simple recipes we have on regular rotation, as is this crock pot. This simple crock pot pulled pork recipe is so easy to throw together but tastes like something from a BBQ restaurant. The bbq pulled pork just falls apart!
Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw instructions
- Place pork in a 6 quart crock pot and pour Campbell's sauce over. Cook on low 6-7 hours..
- For the slaw, combine cabbage, carrots, cider, sugar, pepper flakes, hot sauce, salt into a large bowl and mix. Put in fridge and let sit at least 30 mins but preferably overnight..
- Toast bread. Shred pork..
- Place meat on bread, top with cabbage and serve..
I love easy dinner recipes I can throw in my slow cooker and this is one of my all-time favorites. Crockpot pulled pork I love the combination of. Texas-style pulled pork simmers in a tangy chili-seasoned barbecue sauce with plenty of onion, then pulled Slow cooked, Texas-style pulled pork that is served on a buttered and toasted roll. This is the perfect weekend bbq/potluck food, and went great with grilled corn on the cob and red potato salad. This Crock Pot Pork Loin has so much flavor thanks to the easy BBQ Rib rub that I shared a few months ago.