Masala Oats Bread.
You can have Masala Oats Bread using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Masala Oats Bread
- You need 2 of boiled and meshed potato.
- Prepare 3 of bread piece.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion, cabbage, carrot, Shimla mirch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt, red chilli powder, chat Masala.
- Prepare As per taste of Green Chutney.
- It’s 2 tsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chili sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of white oats.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare Some of chopped Coriander.
Masala Oats Bread instructions
- Mix the mashed potatoes, chopped veggies, Coriander leaves and masalas..
- Mix tomato and green chilli sauce. Take 1 bread put green chutney and mixed sauce, potato masala put oats in it and press it..
- Now heat tawa with one spoon oil put oats side bread in tawa flip it form other side add oil and crisp from both the side serve with ketchup..