You can cook Turkey Chili using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Chili
- You need 1 of pound ground turkey.
- It’s 1 can of light red kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of dark red kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of extra sweet whole kernel corn.
- You need 1 can of Small tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 can of 28 oz diced tomatoes (I happen to have some my mom canned but you can use store bought).
- Prepare 1 can of 28 oz tomatoe sauce.
- You need 1 large of Green pepper chopped.
- You need 1 large of chopped onion.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of worcestershire sauce, maybe more as you can tell I don't measure much..
- You need 1 of Tabasco sauce to taste.
- It’s 1 of onion powder, garlic powder, salt, fresh ground pepper, chili powder. I don't measure my spices I do it all by taste and add as I go. Just taste test as you go..
Turkey Chili instructions
- Brown ground turkey add some of listed spices.
- Drain and rinse kidney beans.
- Add tomato, sauce, paste, diced tomato, beans and corn to pot.
- Simmer onion and green pepper in same pan you browned turkey in. Use 1 cup water while you simmer till tender to get the pan drippings to flavor them..
- Add turkey and cooked onions and green peppers to pot.
- Add worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and all the spices listed above to your desired taste.
- I transfer to crock pot and simmer for 4 hours. I like my chili thick but you can add water while you simmer in crock pot to thin it out.