Wendy's copycat chilli. Wendy's Chili copycat made with kidney beans, onions, chilis, bell peppers and tomatoes with a spicy chili powder and cumin spices. Wendy's Chili is a no brainer now that the. After the wendy's copycat chili reaches a boil, reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for an hour.
To make the Instant Pot Wendy's Copycat Chili, I started with a pound of lean beef. I like super lean for this recipe so that you don't have to drain it! So what makes Wendy's chili so delicious? You can have Wendy's copycat chilli using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wendy's copycat chilli
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef, browned and drained.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of large onion, diced.
- It’s 3 of celery stalks.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of dark kidney beans (15 oz).
- You need 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies (10 oz).
- You need 1 can of Bush's Frijoles a la mexicana, or Ranch style beans (15 oz).
- It’s 1 can of stewed tomatoes (15 oz).
- It’s 2 can of tomato sauce (15 oz).
- Prepare 2 envelope of McCormick mild chili seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need of pepper.
It's perfectly seasoned and filled with rich flavors that are spicy There are two "secret" ingredients in our copycat Wendy's chili recipe: butter and sugar. Rumor is that Wendy's takes the leftover hamburgers and chop them up so they don't go to waste and add them to the chili. This simple Wendy's Chili Recipe is SPOT ON! Wendy's Chili – Easy Copycat Recipe.
Wendy's copycat chilli instructions
- Brown and drain ground beef..
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
If you love the hearty taste of Wendy's beef chili but don't want the hassle of going to the restaurant, make it at home! You can serve your chili with sour cream, green onions, shredded cheese and maybe even Fritos (my family loves Fritos!). This Wendy's copycat chili tastes just like the restaurant version. Say what you will, Wendy's really makes some spectacular beef chili. Make Wendy's Chili at home with this easy copycat recipe.