My peanut butter cabbage. Add soy sauce and chicken stock. The Best Peanut Butter Cabbage Recipes on Yummly Bacon And Peanut Butter Cookies, Mini Peanut Butter White Russians, Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies.
Serve. (And wonder why you didn't make more.) Thai peanut sauce ground turkey bowls are a lovely mix of sweet and savory peanut butter maple flavors, crunchy cabbage & ground turkey in this easy Asian inspired one-pan meal! And there is HEALTHY comfort food. This my friends, is the healthiest comfort a Thai peanut bowl can come! You can have My peanut butter cabbage using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My peanut butter cabbage
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper chopped.
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium sized cabbage sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Peanut Sauce Too Heavy I was looking forward to this meal since I love cabbage and beef together. I made the sauce in a larger amount as some reviewers recommended. I did not like the peanut sauce at all. Today I am sharing red cabbage and carrot salad with an insane peanut butter dressing.
My peanut butter cabbage instructions
- In a pot add the water no oil the peanut butter has all oil we need.
- Add the garlic, onions, peppers and water sauté.
- Add the tomatoes and cook together.
- Add the peanut butter and cook till a thick consistency achieved.
- Add the cabbage and a bit more water if needed.
- Done serve with rice or bread delicious.
When I think about making a quick and tasty lunch, my thoughts often turn to using Ryvita. Add lemon juice and soy sauce and stir well. Stir in the cabbage and coconut milk and cook until heated through. When napa cabbage is wilted, add the sauce, toss the mixture together and heat through. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and serve.