Asian Slaw with Spicy Thai Vinaigrette.
You can have Asian Slaw with Spicy Thai Vinaigrette using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Slaw with Spicy Thai Vinaigrette
- You need 1 of (SALAD).
- Prepare 3 cup of Finely shredded Savoy cabbage.
- Prepare 3 cup of Finely shredded red cabbage.
- It’s 2 cup of carrots julienne (matchsticks).
- Prepare 2 of Stems green onion, finely sliced (diagonally).
- It’s 1 cup of Snow peas, finely sliced (diagonally).
- Prepare 1 of Telegraph cucumber, seeded and finely sliced (diagonally).
- You need 100 grams of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of Long red chilli, finely sliced.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Raw peanuts, toasted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame seeds, toasted.
- Prepare 1 of (DRESSING).
- You need 1/3 cup of Rice wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh chopped mint.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh chopped basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Honey.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground coriander.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Peanut oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Asian Slaw with Spicy Thai Vinaigrette instructions
- Shred cabbage and julienne carrots as per ingredients list states..
- Slice green onion and snow peas..
- Basically- prep veggies as stated in ingredients list and throw together in a large salad bowl. The sesame seeds and peanuts need to be toasted in a dry fry pan before adding to salad..
- Now throw all dressing ingredients into a separate bowl, mix well with a fork and pour over salad. Mix well, garnish (if you like) with sliced chilli- lime wedges and mint leaves. Serves about 1000 sides..
- Great flavours, really very healthy. Go well as a side with chicken or pork. Give it a go kids- you'll love it!.