Easy and Delicious "Sausage & Peppers ". It's incredibly easy, and you can make some really delicious, customized patties. Instead of patties, you might prefer crumbling the meat in other dishes. I like the chance to be creative in the kitchen, and coming up with your own seasonings for sausage certainly.
Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online. These easy Polish Sausage Dogs are topped with plenty of golden brown onions and are loaded with flavor — perfect for the whole family! Easy Stuffed Shells Recipe with Spinach and sausage is a comforting dinner for the whole family. You can have Easy and Delicious "Sausage & Peppers " using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Delicious "Sausage & Peppers "
- It’s of cheese tortellini.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of green peppers.
- You need of onion.
- It’s of ground beef or turkey.
- You need of italian sausage.
- You need of Smoked or Kielbasa Sausage.
- It’s of spaghetti sauce (I use 1 jar of sauce).
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of parsley.
Cheesy and delicious, you will make this recipe often! Crumble in the sausage (remove from casing if necessary) and brown. Add the shredded sweet potato and cook until the potatoes are tender. Delicious easy homemade sausage rolls, using store-bought puff pastry and sausages.
Easy and Delicious "Sausage & Peppers " step by step
- Start your water to boil your pasta (I used cheese tortellini but you can use whatever kindof pasta you like). Add salt to the water to season the noodles. Once noodles are done set aside..
- While pasta is cooking begin cutting your onion and green pepper. Set aside..
- Begin browing the ground Italian Sausage and Ground Beef or Turkey. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Once the meat is halfway browned add the onions, peppers and Smoked Sausage (cut in slices). Cooked until Smoked Sausage is cook through..
- Once mixture is done and any flavor of spaghetti sauce. Season mix with garlic powder and Italian Seasoning..
- When mixtue is heated, transfer it to a baking pan. Top mixture with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parsley. Bake until cheese is melted..
- Serve pasta and add mixture on top. Enjoy!.
Make them mini for appetizers or big for a meal! You really can't just eat one! So needless to say, I loved the idea. This crowd-pleasing recipe will make enough for everyone. We're excited to share Gails easy and delicious Homemade Sausage Rolls Recipe and we know that you are going to love the results.