Honey Mustard Cobb Salad. And that honey mustard ranch dressing? Well, if this southwest Cobb salad isn't the most glorious summer dinner salad, I don't A wonderful mashup of honey mustard and ranch flavors with a kick from the paprika and other spices, this homemade dressing is so delicious, you may. Cobb Salad loaded bacon, avocado, tomatoes and honey mustard chicken with a marinade that doubles as the dressing for no extra work!
Honey mustard cobb salad comes with a dressing that doubles as a marinade for the chicken. Then, we've got our usual suspects, romaine, tomatoes The perfect summer salad! My honey mustard chicken cobb salad has a little bit of everything! You can cook Honey Mustard Cobb Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Cobb Salad
- You need of Dressing/Marinade:.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of whole grain mustard.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of smooth and mild Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar), (OPTIONAL — to cut through the sweetness).
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need of Salt to season.
- It’s 4 of skinless and boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts.
- Prepare of For Salad:.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced bacon, trimmed of rind and fat.
- You need 4 cups of Romaine lettuce leaves, washed.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced grape or cherry tomatoes (I use red peppers to substitute).
- It’s 1 of large avocado, pitted and sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a red onion, sliced.
The dressing doubles as a marinade for the chicken. Here's How to Make Traditional Cobb Salad Healthier. It's light, sweet and tangy all at the same time. A sprinkle of roasted pumpkin seeds adds.
Honey Mustard Cobb Salad step by step
- Whisk marinade / dressing ingredients together to combine. Pour half the marinade into a shallow dish to marinade the chicken fillets for two hours if time allows. Refrigerate the reserved untouched marinade to use as a dressing..
- Heat a nonstick pan (or grill pan or skillet) over medium heat with about a teaspoon of oil and sear / grill chicken fillets on each side until golden, crispy and cooked through. (Grill in batches to prevent excess water being released.) Once chicken is cooked, set aside and allow to rest..
- Wipe pan over with paper towel; drizzle with another teaspoon of oil and fry the bacon until crispy..
- Slice chicken into strips and prepare salad with leaves, tomatoes, avocado slices, corn, onion strips and chicken..
- Whisk 2 tablespoons of water into the remaining untouched marinade / dressing and drizzle over the salad. Sprinkle the bacon over the top and season with a little extra salt and cracked pepper (optional)..
Honey Mustard Chicken, Avocado and Bacon Salad. For the perfect sunny-day dinner, I put together the Apple Cobb Salad. This crispy chicken salad is packed with all your favorites and topped with a perfectly sweet tangy honey mustard dressing! This is the salad I grew up loving, finally made paleo! Crispy grain-free "breaded" chicken is tossed with greens, bacon, chopped eggs, tomatoes and avocado to make it just.