Cabbage, Onion and Spring Onion Pakoras.
You can have Cabbage, Onion and Spring Onion Pakoras using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage, Onion and Spring Onion Pakoras
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Gram Flour or Besan.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Asafoetida.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- You need 2 cups of Spring Onions chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Red Onions thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of Cabbage thinly shredded.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry Mango powder or Amchur homemade.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- It’s of Oil for frying as required.
- Prepare of Chat Masala as required.
Cabbage, Onion and Spring Onion Pakoras instructions
- Make a smooth yet a thick and a fluffy batter with all the ingredients mentioned except the last two. Use water only as required. Do not use much of it. Otherwise the batter tends to become watery..
- Now comes the most important part of all. Do not fry them immediately. Give this batter a standing time of at least 30 minutes. This ensures melt in mouth and absolutely delicious Pakoras without the use of Baking Soda..
- Deep fry small balls of the batter dropped in hot Oil on a medium high heat. Fry until they are perfectly golden brown and done on both the sides. Serve them piping hot with any dip of your choice..