Beef Stew Made with Steak Meat.
You can have Beef Stew Made with Steak Meat using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Stew Made with Steak Meat
- It’s 350 grams of Beef (sirloin steak).
- It’s 2 medium of Onions.
- You need 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of Carrot.
- You need 150 ml of Red wine.
- It’s 600 ml of ●Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ●Honey.
- It’s 1 of tin ★Canned demi-glace sauce.
- Prepare 1 of ★Consomme soup stock cube.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of ★Salt and pepper.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 of Heavy cream.
Beef Stew Made with Steak Meat instructions
- Cut the potatoes, onions, and carrots into bite-size pieces..
- Cut the beef into pieces of any size you like. I used sirloin steak..
- Saute the beef in a frying pan..
- Brown the meat on both sides..
- Add the red wine..
- Simmer until the amount of red wine is reduced by about half Now stir-fry the vegetables..
- Add the ● ingredients to a pot. Add the meat and stir-fried carrot and onion from Step 6 and bring to a simmer..
- Simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Now add the ★ ingredients and the potatoes and simmer until the potatoes are soft..
- I used this demi-glace sauce..
- Add butter for the finish and it's done..
- Drizzle heavy cream on top and serve. It looks delicious..