You can cook Sausage Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Lasagna
- You need of gluten-free oven ready lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of Italian sausage, casings removed.
- It’s of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Large eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of dried basil.
- It’s of pasta sauce.
Sausage Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage. Add onion powder & garlic towards the end of cooking. Once meat is done. Drain..
- In large bowl, mix ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, eggs, & basil until well blended..
- Spread thin layer of sauce in bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish. Top with layer of noodles. Cover with layer of cheese mixture. Sprinkle with some sausage. Add layer of sauce. Repeat layering. End with a layer of sauce..
- Cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Uncover. Bake 15 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes..
- Notes: Can use noodles that are not oven ready. If so, cook them according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cool water. Drain again. Then ready for layering. Also, you don't have to use gluten free noodles. Can use regular noodles with no other changes..