You can have Meatball PotPie using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatball PotPie
- Prepare 24 of small frozen meatballs.
- It’s 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 of soup can milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas and carrots (frozen).
- You need 2 1/4 cups of Bisquick mix.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sprinkle parsley flakes.
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
Meatball PotPie instructions
- Place your 24 frozen meatballs into a bowl……
- Add your can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, milk, Montreal Steak seasoning, peas and carrots to meatballs in bowl…….Mix all very well…….
- Meanwhile prepare your Bisquick mix by placing Bisquick mix, milk, shredded cheddar cheese and parsley flakes into a bowl…..Mix well…..
- Take a muffin pan and lightly spray muffin pan with butter cooking spray……
- Place a tablespoon of Bisquick mix into each muffin tin……Make sure you completely cover the whole bottom of your muffin tin !!!.
- Next place 2 meatballs and the filling into each muffin tin…..You’ll have some cream of mushroom filling left over, I just put the extra filling into a pan and heated it up and served it over the meatball pot pies !!! 😊.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes……Make sure you put your muffin tin on a cookie tray to catch any drips from your meatball potpie !!! Mine did have some spillage but luckily I had some aluminum foil under the muffin pan !!! 😊.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes then remove from muffin pan and set in a plate…..It’s not my most attractive plate of food but it does taste really yummy ! 😂.
- Serve with the extra cream of mushroom sauce over the top and enjoy !!! 😋.