3 ingredient banana cake. Mix mashed banana and eggs in a large bowl. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together until well combined. Mix all ingredients in a large ziplock bag.
Turn your regular "boring" oatmeal into pancakes! Incredibly fluffy Banana-sweetened Quick & easy Cake-like & SO delicious. Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein. You can cook 3 ingredient banana cake using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient banana cake
- Prepare 2.5 of bananas.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 150 g of pancake mix.
- Prepare of Walnuts and raisins (Optional).
Two-ingredient pancakes, which just happen to have no gluten, are one of the internet's favorite things. Maybe you've made them yourself, with just banana and egg. This nutty ingredient solves all the problems that minimalist pancakes usually run into: too banana-y, too eggy, too soggy, too mushy. Three ingredients and you've got cookies?
3 ingredient banana cake instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Squash and mix well..
- Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and pour the contents in a rice cooker. I poured half and spread walnuts and raisins on before covering it with another layer..
- Cook on normal white rice mode. Mine took about 30 mins..
Banana Bread Cookies? (Cue friend joke: a cake mix, ripe bananas, and vanilla frosting walked into a bar…) The friends are tossed into a single batter, holding hands and laughing all the way, as if fairies had touched their little hearts with happy-dust. From chocoholics, to those watching their waist, everyone will be amazed by the fudgy. Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Best banana cake made in bakery style – so fluffy and light. Delicious, soft and moist cake that is ridiculously easy to make.