Slow Cooker Chicken Concoction.
You can cook Slow Cooker Chicken Concoction using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Concoction
- Prepare 2 of whole chicken breast.
- Prepare half of a onion.
- You need 1 of medium bunch Broccoli = 9oz (150g) = 3 1/2 cups, or frozen.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 of Rome Tomatoe.
- Prepare of Any seasoning for your taste.
Slow Cooker Chicken Concoction step by step
- Cut each Chicken Breast in half and then cut into cubes.
- Cut Onion in half.
- Cut Tamato into fine pieces.
- Chop onion and Jalapenos.
- Put everything into one bowl and season it. Put a plastic covering over bowl, set in Refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- After set your Slow Cooker To A low heat and cook for 5 to 8 hours.
- Enjoy !.