Crock Pot Bean-Free Chili.
You can have Crock Pot Bean-Free Chili using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Bean-Free Chili
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper (green or red), chopped.
- You need 1/3 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Jar of Pace Salsa (24 oz).
- You need 1 can of Hunts tomato sauce (29 oz).
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes with chiles.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 of mexican blend shredded cheese (optional for topping).
Crock Pot Bean-Free Chili step by step
- Brown meat in skillet until no longer pink, drain fat.
- Add meat to crock pot along with all other ingredients.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
- If it's too spicy at the end, sprinkle some brown sugar and stir before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips and shredded cheese (optional).