Granny's Bread Pudding.
You can cook Granny's Bread Pudding using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Granny's Bread Pudding
- It’s 1 box of bisquick make.
- It’s 18 of biscuits/ or from scratch.
- You need 16 oz of chocolate chips or more.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla extract or imitation.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
Granny's Bread Pudding instructions
- make18 biscuits using directions on a box of biscuits you can make them from scratch if you want. They do not have to be pretty..
- after you make your biscuits let em cool then crumble them in a large mixing bowl.
- add about a cup of sugar you may want to taste it after you get everything mixed.. it's one of those (til it ) recipes.
- add vanilla.
- add your eggs.
- add your milk you may want to add a little more or less. when you mix the ingredients it should have a very moist consistency..
- add your chocolate chips.. I have used butterscotch chips and carmel as well but chocolate chips are the best and the original..
- mix it all together again…
- poor into a well greased 9×13 pan.. I like using an angel food cake pan too..
- bake on 350 for 45 minutes to 1hr…
- you'll know it's done when its golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean…..