Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Verde. Incredible comforting slow cooker chicken chile verde. Healthy, satisfying and packed with protein. Serve with corn tortillas, avocado, rice Amazing flavors!
Using your Slow Cooker makes this White Bean Chicken Chili Verde a cinch! Just toss in your ingredients, and let it simmer all day! I opted for a White Bean Chicken Chili made extra special with salsa verde and lime juice. You can cook Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Verde using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Verde
- Prepare 4 lb of chicken breast or thighs.
- You need 2 cup of water, chicken broth, or vegetable broth (you can use 1 cup water and 1cup broth).
- Prepare 3 cup of salsa verde.
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of dried bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
This will definitely become one of our favorite soups this fall. This creamy and mildly spicy slow cooker chicken chili is our family's staple dinner recipe. I love slow cooked chile verde. But I don't always have an entire day to chop Just toss the chicken into your slow cooker or Instant Pot set to 'slow cook', mix the salsa, green chiles Also, would you say this is a less "soupier" version of chili verde?
Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Verde instructions
- Add salsa and 2 cups of liquid to crock pot, place the chicken, onion, bell pepper, bay leaf, coriander and cilantro. Give a stir..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is cooked. Remove chicken and shred. Add the chicken back to crock pot just before serving..
Chicken and White Bean Chili again with the whole chicken, but then I saw the beautiful tomatillos at the market and came up with the idea for this Slow Cooker Chicken Chile This Chicken Chile Verde is just amazing as-is, served hot in a bowl as a stew. Top it with some fresh cilantro and green onions. This way, I could use the Ninja's cook top option to cook the onions, peppers, tomatillos. The flavor of the meat is outstanding and it's incredibly tender. Chili Verde is meant to be more than seasoned meat so expect a liquidy product – the sauce is flavorful and has great heat perfect on rice.