French-Style Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.
You can have French-Style Chocolate Sandwich Cookies using 8 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French-Style Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- You need 50 grams of Margarine.
- You need 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of Egg white.
- Prepare 6 of drops Vanilla oil (vanilla extract).
- You need 50 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s of Ganache cream:.
- It’s 30 grams of Chocolate bar.
- You need 25 ml of Heavy cream.
French-Style Chocolate Sandwich Cookies step by step
- Bring egg whites to room temperature. Add margarine to a fairly large bowl and whisk until creamy..
- Add sugar and mix well..
- Then add egg whites in about 5 batches. Mix with each addition..
- Add the vanilla oil and whisk lightly..
- Also add the pancake mix..
- Using a rubber spatula, blend ingredients until even. Preheat oven at 170℃..
- Put the batter in an icing bag with a plain tip. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, squeeze the batter out into about 2 cm in diameter..
- *After you insert the plain tip, do not cut the edge of the icing bag until all the batter goes in. It's easier to add the batter if you fold back the bag..
- *Simply use a spoon if you don't have any icing bags..
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes at 170℃. Turn the temperature down to 150℃ and bake for 2 more minutes. Prepare hot water..
- Make the ganache cream. Finely break the chocolate bar into a bowl. Melt in a double broiler..
- Also warm the heavy cream in a double broiler..
- Add a third of the warm cream to the melted chocolate. Mix well. It becomes lumpy, but you can keep on mixing until it gets glossy..
- Then add a half of the remaining cream. Continue to mix thoroughly..
- Finally add the rest of the cream, and mix fully..
- You're done with the ganache cream when the cream is evenly smoothed out..
- When the biscuits are done, take out immediately from the oven. Remove parchment paper from the baking sheet and set aside to cool. Flip over to cool down some more..
- *I used an icing bag for this one!.
- *This one was made with a spoon!.
- Use a spoon to top a biscuit with ganache cream..
- Sandwich the chocolate with another biscuit, and repeat for all the others..
- With the leftover egg yolks, you could even make French Toast  https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/188066-easy-french-toast-for-a-sweet-breakfast.
- You can make Easy Baked Pudding with leftover heavy cream? .
- Here's a pasta dish made with leftover egg yolks and heavy cream. How about some Spaghetti Carbonara?  https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171362-for-a-birthday-lunch-easy-classic-carbonara.