Cheesecake in a Silicone Steamer.
You can cook Cheesecake in a Silicone Steamer using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake in a Silicone Steamer
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- You need of Butter (or margarine).
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Pancake mix.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Lemon juice (or concentrate).
Cheesecake in a Silicone Steamer instructions
- Put the cream cheese and butter in the steamer case and microwave at 600 W for 40 seconds to soften..
- Use a whisk to mix until creamy. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Put the remaining ingredients into the steamer one at a time, mixing well after each addition..
- Use a spoon to transfer any of the batter stuck to the sides of the steamer. Wipe the edges of the steamer..
- When the oven is done preheating, put the steamer and bake for 35 minutes while keeping an eye on it..
- Let cool as-is for a bit, remove from the mold and cut..
- This recipe uses a 125 x 190 x 80 mm, 640 ml silicone steamer.
- For a miniature version, see "Cheesecake Bites" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149580-cheesecake-bites.
- For a version in a cupcake pan, check out "Cream Cheese Cupcakes" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156057-cream-cheese-cupcakes.