Okara Cheesecake in the Microwave.
You can have Okara Cheesecake in the Microwave using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Okara Cheesecake in the Microwave
- It’s of Fresh okara.
- You need of Pancake mix.
- You need of to 60 grams Processed cheese.
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
Okara Cheesecake in the Microwave instructions
- Mix together the okara and pancake mix..
- Heat milk, sugar, and finely chopped cheese in a pot. Melt the cheese without bringing it to a boil..
- Turn the heat off when the cheese melts. When it's slightly cooled, add egg and stir..
- Combine and mix the dry ingredients (Step 1) and liquid ingredients (Step 3). Add lemon juice. Pour into a microwave-safe mould and microwave at 500 W for 15 minutes. *If you feel that the milk has evaporated and reduced (Step 2), feel free to add more milk..
- [Tips:] It's better to remove from the mould after it's slightly cooled. Chill in the fridge for best results..
- [A Variation with Different Measurements:] 150 g okara and 150 g pancake mix. Bake in 180°C (356°F) oven for 30 minutes. With these ingredients, it'll rise a lot. It's fluffier than the regular version, but higher in calories..