You can have Pork Cacciatore using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Cacciatore
- It’s of cacciatore.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of boneless pork chops or use pork loin, cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 1 large of onion sliced thick.
- It’s 1 of zucchini, stem removed and cut into thick slices.
- It’s 1 large of red bell pepper, cut into large chunks.
- You need 1 cup of baby carrots.
- It’s 2 can of stewed tomatoes, 14.5 ounce each.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt, use less if you prefer.
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Pork Cacciatore step by step
- I used a pressure cooker for this but you can use a large stock pot or slow cooker: instructions for all below..
- Pressure cooker, simply place in all ingredients, give a stir, set on high for 25 minutes..
- Done! So easy, so tender!.
- Slow cooker:.
- Place all ingredients in, give a stir and set on high for 5 hours, on low for 9..
- Done! So easy and tender!!.
- Large stock pot:.
- Place oil in pan set heat to medium high..
- Brown pork and add ingredients..
- Bring to a boil, then set to low setting on stove..
- Cover and simmer 1 1/2 -2 hours. Stir occasionally..
- Done! See very good and so easy..
- I served over polenta with asiago cheese. You can serve over egg noodles, pasta- use 1 lb box, or over mashed potatoes..
- Recipe by taylor68too.