Easy Asian Pear Cream Cheesecake with Pancake Mix.
You can cook Easy Asian Pear Cream Cheesecake with Pancake Mix using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Asian Pear Cream Cheesecake with Pancake Mix
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Pancake mix.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of pear worth Pear compote.
- It’s of ＊Asian pear.
- It’s of ＊Sugar.
- Prepare of ＊Lemon juice.
Easy Asian Pear Cream Cheesecake with Pancake Mix step by step
- Make the pear compote. See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145398-asian-pear-compote.
- Melt the butter. (Microwave for 30 seconds – 1 minute.) Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Line the cake tin with half of the compote. (When baked, this will be the top.) Leave the other half of the compote for later..
- Mix the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth..
- Once smooth, mix in the egg and milk..
- Once mixed, quickly combine the pancake mix, then add the melted butter, and mix until there are no flour streaks..
- Slowly pour half of the batter into the cake tin, and then top with the rest of the compote. Gently pour in the remaining batter..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180℃. When a skewer poked through the middle comes out clean, it's done!.
- When cooled, turn it over and remove it from the tin. Brush on the compote syrup to finish..