Microwaved Time-Saving NY Cheesecake with Pancake Mix.
You can cook Microwaved Time-Saving NY Cheesecake with Pancake Mix using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwaved Time-Saving NY Cheesecake with Pancake Mix
- You need of Cream cheese.
- You need of pieces (If you use individually wrapped Kiri cream cheese).
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of Plain yogurt.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need of Pancake mix.
- It’s of [If you make a cake base].
- You need of Biscuits.
- You need of Margarine (or butter).
Microwaved Time-Saving NY Cheesecake with Pancake Mix step by step
- [If you make a cake base] Place the margarine in a microwavable cake mold such as a silicone steamer. Microwave at 500 W for about 30 seconds to melt the margarine..
- Place the biscuits in a resealable and sturdy plastic bag, and crush into fine pieces with a rolling pin. Press the crushed biscuits hard into the bottom of the mold from Step 1, and make a cake base..
- Place the cream cheese in a heatproof bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave at 1000 W for 30 seconds to soften the cheese. Add the sugar and mix them well..
- When it's smooth, add the beaten egg a little at a time. Add the yogurt in several doses. Add the lemon juice and mix well..
- Add the pancake mix and mix well until the mixture becomes smooth..
- Place the batter in the mold, cover with plastic wrap or a microwavable lid, and microwave at 500 W for 7 minutes. Then let it stand to steam in the microwave for 3 minutes..
- Remove from the microwave and let cool with the lid on. Then refrigerate overnight and it's ready to be served! You don't have to make the cake base..
- If you use a regular size silicone steamer, make in the same way (microwave at 500 W for 7 minutes with a lid on, then let it stand to steam in the microwave for 3 minutes)..
- The cake is flatter but you can cut it into sticks..
- Cut into bite-sized pieces to make them easier to eat. I think the cake is moister and more NY style when using a silicone steamer..