Crockpot Pork Chops.
You can cook Crockpot Pork Chops using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pork Chops
- You need 4 each of boneless pork chops.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
Crockpot Pork Chops instructions
- Add all ingredients except pork chops and onion to mixing bowl.
- Mix together.
- Cut a small slice in the middle of chops.
- Put chops in crockpot and pour mixture over them.
- Put sliced onion on top.
- Set on high 4 hours or low 8 hours.