Cookie dough mug cake. It's summertime, It's hot, too hot to have the oven on baking a cake. I remember when microwaves first came out. Check out these other yummy cakes!
I'll leave it up to you whether or not you decide to share. It's right up there with this decadent Nutella mug cake and this homemade Funfetti vanilla one, and all three variations make me happy that I can have a warm cookie in just minutes. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. You can have Cookie dough mug cake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cookie dough mug cake
- It’s 1/4 cup of flapjacked high protein pancake mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Swerve.
- You need 1 scoop of vanilla Quest protein powder.
- It’s 10 g of sugar free chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of imitation butter flavor.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. Mug cake recipes are fantastic, single-serve desserts that are sure to put a smile on your face. One-Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake is a moist chocolate cake with a molten peanut butter center that quickly bakes up in a mug in the microwave! Finally your chocolate chip cookie dough dreams have come true!
Cookie dough mug cake instructions
- 1/4 cup of flapjacked mix.
- 1 tsp of swerve.
- A scoop or packet of vanilla Quest powder.
- 10 g of sugar free chocolate chips.
- 1/3 cup of water.
- 1 tsp of butter flavor.
- Place in a microwave safe container, 1 minute.
- I'm having mine with Halo Top cookie dough 😋.
- MFP information for just the mug cake.
- Don't deny your sweet tooth adapt it 💪🏻.
In the form of a cake! This is one of my favorite mug cake recipes. Mix your own mug cookie together and in just a minute, this could be yours! Just make sure you have vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on stand-by for the most amazing cookie experience. How about having a constant supply of cake with our easy mug cake recipes?