Mullins Crockpot Chili.
You can have Mullins Crockpot Chili using 22 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mullins Crockpot Chili
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef, browned.
- You need 1 lb of mild or spicy sausage, browned.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 (15 oz) of cans of beans, drained and rinsed (any variety, I use red and black beans).
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can while kernel corn, drained (optional).
- It’s 1 can of sliced olives (optional).
- You need 6 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of a couple squirts lime juice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of brown sugar (reduce to 2 if using corn).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Ketchup – a generous drizzle.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of kitchen bouquet browning sauce.
- It’s 1 oz of square of unsweetened baking chocolate.
- It’s 2 oz of semi sweet chocolate.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 2 of capfulls cooking Sherry.
- It’s 2 tsp of beef bouillon.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 16 oz of V8 juice (or enough to just under-cover contents of crock pot).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Mullins Crockpot Chili step by step
- Combine everything in crock pot, cook on high for 4-6 hours (until onions are cooked through and flavors well blended).