Oats, Palak & Paneer Tikki. Oats with Spinach and Rava steamed Dhokla is a quick snacks recipe for kids and guests who end up coming at a short notice. The Oats Palak Sprouts Mini Uttapa is not just toothsome but also rich in nutrients — you get iron, folic acid and vitamin A from the spinach, fibre and protein from the sprouts and oats. The flavour rich Palak Paneer gets a boost of health with Kosh Instant Oats.
Oats Palak Roti Recipe, How To Make Oats Palak Roti Recipe. Learn the recipeoats palak rotiby vahchef. Cooking Indian Vegetarian food, Village food. You can cook Oats, Palak & Paneer Tikki using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats, Palak & Paneer Tikki
- Prepare 3 of breads for tikki.
- You need 3 of bread roundels.
- Prepare 1-2 of small tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of paneer grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of oats rolled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of baby spinach blanched.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Aamchur powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Butter to smear the bread roundels.
- You need as per need of Few coriander leaves.
- It’s as per need of Few cabbage.
- It’s 3 of cheese slices.
- You need as per need of Few mint.
- It’s 3 of toothpicks.
- It’s as required of Oil to shallow fry.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
Palak Paneer (with Tip to keep Palak Green) Paneer Recipes @ Gurus Cooking. Aloo palak recipe – Stir fried Indian spinach potato recipe. This aloo palak sabzi has always been their favorite and they love this stuffed in kathi rolls, wraps, bread sandwiches and even with lemon rice. Aloo palak can be made in a number of ways.
Oats, Palak & Paneer Tikki step by step
- In a chopper add blanched spinach and blend. Set aside. In the chopper add breads and make breadcrumbs. Set aside..
- In a bowl add breadcrumbs, grated paneer, blanched baby spinach, Aamchur powder, Chaat masala powder, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, oats, salt and mix very well to form a Tikki. Make small tikkis and set aside.
- Cut bread roundels and set aside. Cut cabbage leaves round and set aside. Cut cheese slices round and set aside. Slice the tomatoes and set aside.
- In a wok heat oil and shallow fry the tikkis in batches..
- To plate butter the roundels and place a cabbage and then a shallow fried Tikki, place a round cheese slice, place a tomato slice. Add a mint leaf through the toothpick and insert into the tikkis..
- The tikkis are ready to be enjoyed.
I also make it in several ways, sometimes I add water The version I'm sharing today is a dry version of aloo palak. It comes together quickly and what I like. Aloo Palak Sabji Recipe with step by step pics. In this palak ki bhaji recipe, the addition of coconut gives a nice taste. In place of fresh grated coconut you can use desiccated coconut to make this.