Easy tuna, tomato, caper and olive pasta. A tin of tuna with a can of tomatoes, a few olives and you have the most delicious pasta recipe. Pasta with sauce of tuna, tomato, garlic, shallots, olives, parsley. Looking for a quick and easy midweek meal?
These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. The perfect recipe when you don't have a lot in your pantry! You can have Easy tuna, tomato, caper and olive pasta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy tuna, tomato, caper and olive pasta
- You need 195 grams of good quality tinned tuna.
- It’s 12 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 8 of olives.
- It’s 6 of capers.
- You need 1 of parsley to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of handful of rocket.
- Prepare 1 of pasta I use a pack ( add appropriate amount).
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
This healthy tuna pasta recipe can be jazzed up or even made more simple than it already is. For the photos I added some grated parmesan cheese and a little lemon zest (I. Add capers, anchovies, olives, and tomatoes. Another simple yet delicious pasta recipe.
Easy tuna, tomato, caper and olive pasta step by step
- Salt water in a large pot put on to boil.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in halfs, cut the olives in half, crush the garlic, drain the tuna.
- Add pasta to boiling water.
- In a large pan heat some oil. On a medium heat add the garlic and cook until the colour starts to change. Add in the tuna, capers, olives and tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes wilt and the sauce is heated..
- When the sauce is done turn off the heat and add the pasta into the pan. Add the rocket and parsley. Stir the pasta and sauce together until the rocket wilts slightly. Serve with fresh rocket and a drizzle of olive oil, enjoy!.
If you love healthy Mediterranean flavours, you will adore this one. This tuna spaghetti recipe is quick and quite simple to make using fresh ingredients and Add the olive oil to a pan on medium heat. Add the garlic and chili and leave to sweat approx one minute. Meanwhile, cook the pasta as directed. Season the tomato sauce with salt and pepper to taste.