Masala dosa And paneer jini dosa. South Indian Dosa with Punjabi and Chinese Twist. If you are a food lover you must try all these dosa's at Ghatkopar Khau Galli- Paneer Chilli Dosa, Palak. Crispy Jini Dosa on Tawa using the Homemade Mysore Masala dosa Batter.
Buttery and cheesy Jini Dosa is the Mumbai roadside vendor's answer to pizza! Dosas cooked in butter are topped with a succulent and spicy mixture of veggies, which is also. to the other dishes. jini dosa is one such fusion dosa recipe from the mumbai street food palette. i prepare dosa very frequently, especially it is stuffing is watery and not dry. basically, this helps to keep the moisture within the dosa and do not get burned. lastly, if you are finding it difficult to roll the. Paneer Masala Dosa is a crispy Indian savory crepe with a delicious filling made from paneer (Indian cottage cheese). You can cook Masala dosa And paneer jini dosa using 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Masala dosa And paneer jini dosa
- It’s For of dosa batter:.
- You need 2 cups of idli rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of udad dal.
- It’s 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare For of potato masala:.
- It’s 3-4 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of chana dal.
- You need 1 tsp of udad dal.
- Prepare 1 of kashmiri red chilli.
- You need 4-5 leaves of curry leaves.
- It’s Pinch of asafoetida.
- You need As per taste of Regular spices.
- Prepare For of paneer jini stuffing:.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cabbage shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Capsicum finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Schezwan sauce.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of Garlic chutney.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Pavbhaji masla.
- You need 1 cup of Processed cheese.
- Prepare As per taste of Chat masla.
- You need As required of Butter.
- You need As required of Coriander leaves.
I absolutely love paneer masala dosa and have tasted it at many restaurants in Chennai. I however haven't found the perfect paneer dosa in my. For this heat oil add chopped onion and. Paneer Masala Dosa – Easy Paneer Dosa – Spicy Paneer Dosa.
Masala dosa And paneer jini dosa instructions
- Take a bowl add rice dal and methi seeds wash them 2-3 times..
- Soak it over night then grind it in mixer grinder and ferment the batter for 6-7 hrs..
- Take the fermented batter mix salt batter is ready for dosa..
- Keep it aside..
- Take a pan add some oil then add sarso seeds, cumin, curry leaves and all other spices saute them well..
- Then add onion saute them till it becomes transparent. Now add boiled potatoes..
- Masla is ready garnish it with coriander leaves..
- Now take a dosa tawa spread dosa batter cook it for 2-3 min let it cook till it becomes crisp..
- Serve it with potato masla and coconut chutney..
- To make jini dosa..
- Take tawa dosa heat it properly..
- Spread dosa batter and the flame should be slow..
- Add butter on the dosa then add pav bhaji masala and schezwan sauce, garlic chutney then mix it..
- Now add onions, capsicum and cabbage mix it carefully do all this on slow flame, now add paneer, chat masala and cheese..
- Roll the dosa carefully and cut it straight and roll in pieces add cheese on top..
Paneer Dosa is a Popular Dosa Recipe in India. Paneer Filling inside Dosa tastes Delectable. Filling is made with Grated or Crumbled Paneer with some Spice Powders. This Paneer Masala Dosa is a yummy Dosa made with Spicy and Tangy Paneer stuffing. This Paneer Masala dosa needs no boiling of Potatoes or no long seasoning, very easy to try and delicious as well.