Colourful chicken momo. #MOMO #colorfulmomo #NepaliDumpling colorful chicken momo: Colour used in here : Green – from YAm leaves yellow-= Flower and pinch of turmeric pink. Hello Everyone Today we learn how to make Colourful chicken momos at home, Momo is a type of steamed dumpling with some form of filling. These RAINBOW MOMOS are naturally coloured and filled with paneer for the vegeterian option and chicken.
Chicken & Beer It's All Here! Momo Chicken – Garden City Store. Minced meat Dim Sum Recipe – Fish Hunt Buzz. You can have Colourful chicken momo using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Colourful chicken momo
- It’s 120 gms of refined flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt water (for kneading).
- It’s of For the Chicken Filling:.
- You need 1 cup of chicken (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onions, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need of Salt to test.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s of For the Vegetarian Filling:.
- It’s 1 cup of cabbage and carrots, grated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onions, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need of For Chilli Sauce:.
- Prepare 25 gram of garlic, peeled.
- You need 6 gms of whole red chillies.
- You need 3 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of boiled spinach.
- It’s 1 of boiled beetroot.
Chicken Momo are Tibetian steamed dumplings that just melt in your mouth. Chicken Momos Recipe: Step by Step Chicken Momos Recipe at Times Food Chicken Momo is a non vegetarian dish originated from Tibet. Momo is a type of steamed dumpling with some form of filling whather it it vegetarian or non vegetarian.
Colourful chicken momo instructions
- Prepare Chilli Sauce: Cut the red chillies and soak them in water for about two hours. Cut up into small pieces and soak in the vinegar for one to two hours. Put all the ingredients in a mixie and grind to a smooth paste..
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients of the chicken or vegetable filling, according to your choice. Keep aside. Mixed the refined flour, baking powder and salt together into firm dough in to bowl.Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.I used spinach and betroot for green and red colour..
- Roll the dough into very thin 4-5 inch rounds..
- Take each round piece and place some filling in the center..
- Bring the edges together and twist to seal it,like flower..
- Steam in a steamer for about 10 minutes and serve hot with chilly sauce or soup..
Momo has become a traditional… Here is what you'll need! – to cook chicken MOMO / Dumplings. People eat very different amounts of momos, but it is common for one. Chicken Momos Recipe: Momos, originating from Tibet is a hugely popular street food in the country, largely in North-India. A versatile food that it is, we have a wide variety. Choice of Chicken, Beef or Vegetable.