Vegan Berry Smoothie. Have you tried my easy berry smoothie recipe yet? This recipe's an oldie, but a goodie! This delicious berry protein smoothie is the perfect way to start your day.
Most of our smoothie recipes have bananas, and some of you happen to dislike bananas. This vegan mixed berry smoothie with almond milk features raspberries, blueberries and strawberries for an antioxidant-rich way to start the day. Frozen banana helps sweeten it up and adds a creamy. You can have Vegan Berry Smoothie using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Berry Smoothie
- It’s 3 scoops of strawberry protein powder.
- Prepare Handful of blueberries and raspberries.
- Prepare to taste of maple syrup.
- It’s 200 mls of soya milk.
Try this delicious vegan smoothie using almond pulp. Start with making fresh, VEGAN smoothies! This berry smoothie is super yummy! This berry smoothie is super yummy!
Vegan Berry Smoothie instructions
- Put all the ingredients in your blender and blend! Vegan protein powders can be quite powdery so I blend them really thoroughly to help with the texture..
Click the VIDEO to learn how to make it! Synopsis: Trying to adopt a healthier lifestyle? Start with making fresh, VEGAN smoothies! DIY, cooking, and craft videos all in the spirit of. Berry + Yogurt Smoothie recipe is a delicious blend of frozen mixed berries, vegan vanilla yogurt Berry + Yogurt Smoothie.