Chicken shells❤🥰. These chicken stuffed shells are easy and very yummy. Plus they heat up as leftovers really well! Before our youngest came along, we used to eat this meal just about every month. sometimes twice a month!
Spoon more sauce all over shells. Chicken Stuffed Shells Recipe – Chicken and broccoli are stuffed inside of tender pasta shells and smothered with cheese and a decadent cajun cream sauce. This Chicken Stuffed Shells recipe is a complete meal that is easy, creamy and prepared in record time! You can have Chicken shells❤🥰 using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken shells❤🥰
- You need of Dough;.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- You need of Chicken filling;.
- You need 250 g of Boneless chicken.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 3 of tbspCapsicum.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s Half of cup cheese(shredded).
Ground shells are available at most feed stores. Alternatively, you can break down fresh shells with a blunt object or a food processor, then bake them to kill any bacteria. Provide a separate feed bowl full of oyster shells at all times so that your chickens stay healthy throughout the year. Great way to use leftover, cooked chicken.
Chicken shells❤🥰 step by step
- Take a pot and add all the ingredients mentioned in section 2 except the cheese and cook the chicken well..then add cheese and mix the chicken..
- Then take a bowl and add all the ingredients mentioned in section 2 and make a tight dough..
- Then using the dough make different shapes as you like and fill chicken in it and then fry them❤❤🥰.
Serve with sauce spooned over top and a sprinkle of parsley (looks pretty). Stuff each shell with a large spoonful of chicken mixture and place in pan. Mix soup with water in separate bowl. Learn how to make Cheesy chicken shells & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Cook manicotti shells in boiling water according to the package directions.